LINKS GOLF & WELLBEING IS THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CORPORATE OR SOCIAL GOLF DAYS
The satisfaction that comes from a superbly organised corporate golf day on one of Australia’s finest resort courses is only equalled by the pleasure that your clients and business associates will experience.
Golf Day Program and Inclusions
From 9 to 144 players
We recommend the following formats:
- Ambrose 2/4 ball (Suitable for social golfers)
- Additional formats suitable for regular golfers:
- Texas Stableford (Suitable for social & regular golfers)
- 4BBB Stableford (Suitable for social & regular golfers)
- Single Stableford (Suitable for regular golfers)
- Shotgun starts are available for a minimum of 60 players
- Main Clubhouse Foyer or Practice Putting Greens
- Selection from our Golf Events Packages
Standard Golf Day Inclusions
- 9 or 18 Holes of golf including shared electric golf cart.
- Full registration setup with clothed tables and signage.
- Group and alpha listing of all players.
- Microphone and lectern on request.
- Welcome announcements and rules explanation.
- Full cart fleet setup with personalised cart signs.
- Bag drop and concierge service.
- Organisation of on course novelty events and collection for post golf presentations.
- Banner setup and collection – inside Clubhouse or in staging area / putting green.
- Post Golf presentation and prize setup with clothed tables.
- Collating of golf day scores with results sheets.
- Locker Rooms with complimentary towels.
- Complimentary range balls (groups 100+)
On Course Novelty Events
These are the most popular options;
- Nearest the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
However, we are able to help with additional request if required, more novelty events are available upon request.
Professional Golfer Participation
Pre Golf Clinic
Our team of Instructors are able to conduct a clinic for your group. This is a great way to prepare for your socially competitive round. (Prices on application)
Play with a Pro:
A professional golfer is organised to play a hole with each of your groups. The professional will assist guests with their own game and provide some local course knowledge. (Prices on application)
Beat the Pro:
A professional golfer is organised and placed on a designated par 3 hole where your clients will have the opportunity to compete against the Pro’s shot on that hole. (Prices on application)
Golf Shop Merchandise
Hope Island Golf Course has a beautifully presented Golf Shop which offers some of the most exclusive merchandise and golf equipment to cater for all your needs.
Links can help make your corporate golf day even better by organizing pre-purchased gift options for all players and prizes for your event. Let us take the load off your shoulders and help you stand out amongst your competitors by organizing player gift bags and prizes. With just 4 weeks lead time, we can impress your clients with golf-related products featuring your company’s branding from $25.