General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the use of:
- Gift Vouchers;
- Promotion Codes; or
Vouchers are issued by a participating club (“Club”) and are redeemed through the Club web site. The Club reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions applicable to the Voucher at any time without advance notice.
By using a Voucher, you are certifying and representing to the Club that the activities in connection with which the Voucher is used will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify the Club from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by them in connection with your use of the Voucher or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for tee times on sale through the Club web site.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable, except in accordance with your legal rights. You cannot cancel your Voucher.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, and Vouchers must be used before the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be resold or exchanged. Combining vouchers with other special offers, discounts and promotions, is entirely at the discretion of the Club.
- The Voucher expiry time may vary for different Vouchers and will be clearly detailed in the Voucher itself. You must redeem your Voucher within the validity time period.
- Vouchers cannot be partially redeemable. If the cost of the purchase exceeds the redeemable value of a Voucher, the Voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price and the value of the Voucher.
- Vouchers are not reloadable. When the value of a Voucher is redeemed, the particular voucher cannot be reloaded.
- You should treat the Voucher as if it were cash. If you lose your Voucher code, the Voucher will not be replaced and you will lose any unused funds on it.