Golf Shop Refund and Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it with the original receipt within 30 days.
If the item is returned, unopened, in the original packaging, we will gladly exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
LINKS HOPE ISLAND DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE SUPERINTENDANT.
- Successful online bookings receive an automatic confirmation via email.
- No further confirmation is required.
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted further if a Links Hope Island staff member has a query regarding the booking.
- If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email details they have entered are correct.
- Queries, questions or problems with the Links Hope Island Booking System should be made by calling the Golf Shop on (07) 5530 9033 or by sending a detailed email to: [email protected]
- Links Hope Island reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Links Hope Islands’ control e.g. adverse weather conditions, slow play, course renovations.
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling the Golf Shop on (07) 5530 9033 or by sending a detailed email to: [email protected]
- In these circumstances no guarantee can be given for the requested date/time.
- Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘rain-check’ will be provided.
- ‘Rain-checks’ are for TEE TIMES ONLY.
- To redeem the ‘rain-check’ the customer is required to reschedule the tee times within two months of the original booking date.
- Should a player of a prepaid group become unable to play at the booked time, the Golf Shop must be advised within 48 Hours. Should 48 hours not be provided, Links Hope Island reserves the right to refuse a ‘rain-check’ for this non played tee time.
- Check in at the Golf Shop is required a minimum of 30 minutes before the booked tee time. Play cannot be guaranteed for a late check in. In this event a ‘rain-check’ will not be given.
- ’Rain-checks’ must be used in full before the two month expiry date, partial ‘rain-checks’ will not be re-issued.
- A refund will only be paid to the original credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund the credit card details must be supplied.
- After the confirmation of credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- All prices shown are the total price in Australian Dollars for the goods/services being provided and are inclusive of a Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
Thank you for Patronage
Links Hope Island Management