Secure one of three special offers by visiting our booth at the Gold Coast Wedding Expo and making a deposit before June 1st, 2024. This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss out on!
Meet with the Style on Q team at their showroom in Helensvale to customise your Wedding at Links.
Making decisions for these important and, at times, life changing occasions can be confusing and complex, but both Style on Q’s team and our experienced team will be on hand to guide you through our Ceremony & Reception offerings, including a range of exquisite table settings and floral arrangements by Style on Q.
If you are looking for a venue to host any other monumental event and are wanting to check out Links Golf & Wellbeing extraordinary spaces, you are welcome to join us. We are thrilled at the prospect of hosting an event of great significance for you.
Please visit us to discover all the wonderful possibilities our venue can offer for your celebration. We look forward to welcoming you!
Fountain Court & Ballroom 2 and 3
Register Interest in Wedding & Events Venue Open Day
No, there is no need to book for Links Open Day. To attend Links Wedding & Events Open Day, all you have to do is show up!
If you are unable to make it and would like to still view our event spaces, please contact one of our Events team to arrange a private tour of the facilities. Please note that Links Wedding & Events Open Days are the only time you will be able to see these dreamy room settings.
Links offers a wide variety of catering options to suit any taste and budget. Whether you’re looking for classic comfort food or something more exotic, we’ve got you covered. Some of our most popular options include buffet-style meals, plated alternate drop, and fork n’ walk. We also offer a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options to accommodate any dietary restrictions.
Unfortunately, we do not allow outside catering at our events. However, we are confident that our in-house catering team will exceed your expectations with their delicious and beautifully presented dishes.
If you’re interested in trying some of our menu items before making a decision, we offer tastings upon request. Our experienced chefs will prepare a selection of dishes for you to sample and discuss with you any changes or additions you may want.
The minimum and maximum numbers of guests allowed for events depend on the type of event you are planning. For most events at Links, such as weddings and corporate events, the minimum number of guests is 40 for almost all Links catering packages, while the maximum can vary around 144 people depending on the event space chosen.
If you are planning a cocktail event, the maximum number of guests can be increased up to 250 people. However, it is important to note that some event spaces may have different capacity limits, so checking with your event coordinator at the Venue Open Day is always best.
Attending a wedding venue open day is an exciting opportunity to envision your special day and see the venue in person. To make the most of your visit, it’s important to come prepared. Here are some things you should consider bringing with you:
- Comfortable shoes: You’ll likely be doing a lot of walking and standing, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Camera or phone: You’ll want to capture photos of the venue to help you remember the different options and features. Make sure your camera or phone is fully charged and has enough storage space.
- Notebook and pen: Take notes on the different packages, pricing, and any questions you may have for the event coordinator. This will help you remember important details later on.
- A trusted friend or family member: It’s always helpful to have a second opinion, especially when making such an important decision. Bring someone whose opinion you trust to help you evaluate the venue.
- Any inspiration or ideas you have: If you have a specific vision for your wedding, bring along any inspiration or ideas you have to see how they would fit into the venue.
Remember, the open day is a chance to explore the venue and ask questions, so don’t be afraid to ask for clarification or more information. Take your time and enjoy the experience!